Conch Out Cottage on Fripp Island
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Your Fripp Island paradise awaits in the Conch Out Cottage. Sleeping 11, this four-bedroom, three bath home sits nestled among the palm trees and offers all the comforts of home. Get your beauty sleep in the king-sized accommodation, one of the three queens, or opt for the lofted bunk bed and recharge after a fun-filled day.
The living room is beautifully decorated, containing plenty of seating and a television. The kitchen is fully-equipped to handle all of your cooking needs. Dine together at the eight-person table, or head to the porch to have dinner at the picnic table. An gas grill is also available. There is also a screened-in porch that features a six-person table, perfect for morning coffee and breakfast to enjoy the warmth and the sunshine. The property also includes an in-ground pool that can be heated for an additional $200 fee and a 6 seat golf cart is included for FREE. We are happy to offer free WIFI as well....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No smoking- No pets (unless otherwise specified)- Service dogs that have been trained to work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities are always welcome and are not subject to a pet fee. Emotional support dogs are permitted only in pet-friendly homes with payment of the pet fee. Over occupancy of indicated maximum prohibited and is grounds for immediate eviction from the property with no refund to guest- No parties or events: Property only available as a private vacation residence, no parties, events, media or commercial use unless otherwise indicated in the description of the home and with a separate contract with us and event fee collected at time of booking- All reservations require damage waiver or security deposit- All reservations require separate rental agreement be completed by lead guest- Lead guest must be at least 21 yrs to book with higher restrictions in certain locations- Each of our homes will have established instructions and policies (“House Rules”) provided in the home or electronically. All guests agree to abide by the House Rules which may change from time to time. Guest agrees to uphold all local laws, including but not limited to noise restriction and occupancy rules or ordinances enforced by us or the local authorities.