Elegant Condo in Downtown Ketchum with Panoramic Views
Due to COVID-19, area offerings (restaurants etc) and communal area amenities shared with other groups of guests (ie: pools, spas, club access etc) are possibly limited or unavailable until further notice. Reach us at 877.805.7794 to discuss the impact on your stay dates.
The Residences at the Colonnade combine the comfort of a single-level luxury condo in a historic village setting with the Old World charm of a finely crafted Alpine living experience. Unit 14 is one of nine Colonnade Luxury condos and has a seamless blend of sophistication and elegance with a panoramic view of Bald Mountain.
Unit 14 offers 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with an open floor plan. The master bedroom features a king size bed with a goose down comforter and includes a walk-in closet, large, flat screen television, and a fantastic view of Bald Mountain. Just off the master bedroom is the master bath with an oversize bathtub, separate tile...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Street Side Parking
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 cancellation fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking- No pets (unless otherwise specified)- Service dogs that have been trained to work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities are always welcome and are not subject to a pet fee. Emotional support dogs are permitted only in pet-friendly homes with payment of the pet fee. Over occupancy of indicated maximum prohibited and is grounds for immediate eviction from the property with no refund to guest- No parties or events: Property only available as a private vacation residence, no parties, events, media or commercial use unless otherwise indicated in the description of the home and with a separate contract with us and event fee collected at time of booking- All reservations require damage waiver or security deposit- All reservations require separate rental agreement be completed by lead guest- Lead guest must be at least 21 yrs to book with higher restrictions in certain locations- Each of our homes will have established instructions and policies (“House Rules”) provided in the home or electronically. All guests agree to abide by the House Rules which may change from time to time. Guest agrees to uphold all local laws, including but not limited to noise restriction and occupancy rules or ordinances enforced by us or the local authorities.