Urban Contemporary Family Home in Stoke Newington
On the left of the entrance hall, is the light and airy living room, with high ceilings, Parquet flooring and beautiful furnishings. In the bay of the window is a grey armchair, next to the corner sofa and circular coffee table. Within the fireplace is a traditional wood burning, with a leather armchair on one side and a television on the other. Artwork, ceramics and lamps decorate the space.
On the other side of the room is a relaxation area, with mid-century armchairs either side of the fireplace, several bookcases and a sofa. Steps lead down to the kitchen and dining room.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
An open-plan kitchen, with beautiful poured resin floors and a large central island with surrounding barstools. Fully retractable doors lead out to the garden, providing a sense of the outside-in. The dining table enjoys views to this garden, with a table and surrounding Eames chairs, adorned in...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guests with allergies, please note- a dog usually lives here but will not be present during stays. The home is cleaned before and after each stay. There is street parking available for guests- please talk to our reservations team for more information.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.