Bright, Elegant Apartment in the 17th Arrondissement, near Batignolles
This apartment is on the 4th floor, with an elevator to the entrance.
With parquet flooring throughout, the apartment enters on to the entrance hall, with glass doors that lead through to the living area. This elegant space has a classic white fireplace, with ornate surround, large windows and access to a Juliette balcony. There are two large sofas, armchairs, a glass coffee table and rug.
Through to the left, is a second reception area, with another sofa and armchairs, with artwork adorning the walls. This space also has a television in the corner.
The bright dining room has a large oval table, with surrounding chairs. This leads to the kitchen.
This kitchen has cream fittings and monochrome tiles floor. It comprises all the amenities you will need during your stay.
This lovely bedroom has a double bed, with high...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.