Air-Force Blues in South West London
At the front of the property, there is a gated entrance and path up to the front door. In the hallway, there are beautiful Victorian tiles lining the floor. The living room is on the left-hand side.
The living room has a warming feel, with lots of patterned, elegant furnishings and a traditional, decorative fireplace. The sofa is adorned in animal-print cushions, with artwork on the walls behind. In the window, there is also a desk with chair, if in need of a place to read or work during your stay.
SECOND LIVING AREA
The second living area offers a cosy relaxation area- complete with a sofa, coffee table and a large bookcase, as well as a television. There is also a rocking horse and a decorative wood-burning stove.
KITCHEN AND DINING SPACE
The kitchen and dining room is at the back of the home- with lovely views out to the garden. The space is a vision of navy-blues, with a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guests with allergies- please note, a dog usually lives here, but will not be present during stays.
- There is parking available on the street which is free for guests.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.