Chic, Contemporary Pimlico Apartment with Panoramic Views
The crowning jewel of the apartment is the large living area and open-plan kitchen. Its all-glass walls offer a stunning panoramic view of the River Thames and some of the famous landmarks of Westminster. However the interior is just as stunning, with a very modern finish of sleek black mirrored walls and polished marble floors. The sitting space has a huge L-shaped sofa and a recliner as well as a plasma TV for entertainment. The pristine kitchen is fitted with the very best facilities for use such as a dishwasher, electric hob and fitted microwave. It has a beautiful, modern design with a mirrored breakfast table and concealed fridge-freezer. By the sitting area is a raised platform which is set up with a 4-seater dining table so guests can enjoy the wonderful view over an evening meal or breakfast. The master bedroom is located to the left of the main corridor and furnished with soft carpeting. This restful space has a large wardrobe...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No pets, parties or smoking! Please note- smoking is forbidden in this building and will be reported by the concierge immediately. There is a secure car park under the building with a parking space.
- The property has a heat exchange system, which when in cooling mode works best when the blinds are shut. We manage 2 other 1 bedroom apartments on the same floor, which can work well in conjunction if you are travelling as part of a group.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm. Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.