Exclusive City Apartment with Balcony
Located in an exclusive area in one of the most historically rich parts of Lisbon, Bento Apartment is a wonderful base to explore this sublime city with space to accommodate up to 14 guests! The entire apartment occupies the first floor of a charming, historical building, and offers a perfect hub of the home in the spacious living room, between the four large bedrooms. There is a lovely large sofa and comfortable chairs in front of the TV, giving you a cosy spot for curling up after a long day of exploring this vibrant city! With two balcony doors leading directly from the living room, the interiors are flooded with an enchanting warm glow of natural light, ideal for when the sun’s shining! Besides is the separate dining room, once again enjoying balcony access! Finally, there is a huge modern kitchen so that you can prepare snacks, meals and maybe even a packed lunch for your adventures! There are four magnificent bedrooms, including...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Bento Apartment is ideally located to enjoy Portugal’s thriving capital city, tucked away in the historical area of the old town with wonderful parks, endless shops and bars and all kinds of restaurants on your doorstep! Lisbon is known for its lively nightlife, with world-class bars and clubs full of fun-loving locals and tourists alike, where you can enjoy a tipple of the local drinks and meet people from all over the world! And of course, the city has plenty of fascinating history – check out the region ‘Belém’ which is jam-packed with monuments! Famously termed the ‘city of the seven hills’, Lisbon has a picturesque, undulating terrain, providing mesmerising views from across the city! Portugal itself is a small, fascinating country at the most Western point of mainland Europe. With a vast coastline with the powerful Atlantic Ocean, it is a true paradise for the keen surfer, or indeed even those looking to try it for the first time, with plenty of surfing schools all along the calmer sections of the coast. Of course, it is not only the world-famous waves but also the completely pollution-free water, and the lack of deadly sharks found in warmer areas that put it so firmly on the map as the surfing Mecca of the world. And even for those less keen on surfing, the beaches of Portugal are well worth a visit for their beautifully clear waters, and almost all have a bar at which you can enjoy a tipple. Other active pursuits include a sublime cycling trip through the breath-taking scenery of Geres, or indeed white-water rafting on the river Douro! For those more into the gentle pace of a golfing day out, Portugal is a real haven, with 14 of the world’s top 100 best golf courses!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit cards details may be requested as guarantee
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Not included in the rental price, €120 payable on arrival
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the flat
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Minimum stay : 3 nights
- Internet access? : Wi-fi connection included
- Tax : Tourist tax is an additional €2 per person per day to be paid upon arrival.