Upscale Tufnell Park House with Large Grand Interior
The home opens on to a smart entrance hall, with a dining room towards the left. It is elegantly finished in powder blue with original cornicing details and a gilded mirror adorned on the wall. The extendable dining table can comfortably seat 10 guests. Through this room you can reach the living area which is equally as elegant with an ornamental fireplace, which instantly catches the eye (this is a working fireplace with logs available to use). It also has a plasma TV for entertainment as well as several interesting books that guests are free to browse. These two rooms are furnished with sweeping wooden floors in an unusually light shade which brightens the rooms up, in addition to the light streaming in from French doors which are situated on both sides.
Through the main hall you can reach the large kitchen which sits towards the rear of the ground floor. It has ambient hanging lights above the kitchen units and unique...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please note that we have a variety of temporary beds which can be provided to suit your needs, guest 8 is accommodated on a mattress on the floor of the single bedroom and, on request a 9th and 10th guests can be accommodated on a temporary bed in the study room.
- Please note: a cat does usually live in this property but, will not be in the property during a guest stay
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.
- Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details. Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.