Set in a classic Victorian townhouse, this home has a flight of steps up to the entrance, through a green front door.
On the ground floor, the first door on the left will be locked to guests.
On the lower ground floor, is the living area, with a large sofa and a cool leather armchair. On the wall, is a television, with bookcases either side. This space leads through to kitchen.
KITCHEN & DINING ROOM
This contemporary kitchen is fitted in white, with stainless steel fittings and a black decorative Aga. There is a separate oven as well, along with all the amenities you will need during your stay. The long kitchen island leads to the dining table at the far end. With a bold, large canvas art piece beside the table, a modernist light fitting hangs above the table, which is surrounded by colourful chairs. Retractable doors lead out to the garden beyond.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, pets or parties.
- Please note that a parking permit can be arranged for a cost of £5 per day. Please request this prior to your stay.
- Please note that there is a dog that lives in this home and whilst he will not be there during your stay, this home may not be suitable for guests with allergies.
- There is an additional 4th bedroom with a small double, available on request prior to your stay.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred.
- Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details. Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.