Bright Riverside Apartment with Panoramic Views
The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of the building- with an elevator up to the entrance.
LIVING, DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN
The living and dining room has a lovely double-aspect from the windows, with views to the surrounding area. The seating includes a comfortable sofa, glass coffee table and two armchairs on the raised level, by the window. There is also a dining table and surrounding chairs here, with views to the River Thames from the window.
The kitchen includes a breakfast bar, with surrounding bar stools. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay, including a coffee machine.
The bathroom includes a bath, overhead shower, WC and basin, with surrounding mirrors and light-blue fittings.
The bedroom offers a King-size bed, bedside table, a wardrobe and a television in the corner. The space is decorated with...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.