Bright Stylish Archway Townhouse with Private Garden
GROUND FLOOR SITTING AND DINING ROOM
Enter the house and find the living room with a sitting area consisting of 2 pink sofas by the large windows and facing the TV. The dining area features a table for 8 people placed by the fireplace.
KITCHEN AND SECOND DINING AREA
The kitchen is located on the ground floor, next to the living room and features all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay such as fridge, freezer, hobs, oven and toaster and is fitted with a table for 4-6 people as well.
Off the kitchen is the utility cupboard featuring a washing machine, a tumble dryer and a dishwasher. WC On the ground floor there is also the benefit of a separate WC.
The private garden offers green space, a trampoline and a table with chairs, perfect for meals al fresco.
FIRST FLOOR MASTER BEDROOM
Spacious and bright, this room is located on the first floor and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.