Upscale Elegant Battersea House in Leafy Neighbourhood
There are a few steps up to the entrance to this property. Inside the entrance hall, colourful artwork hangs on the wall. The living area is on the right-hand side.
A light and spacious room, with lovely high ceilings, the living area has a stylish aesthetic. The room comprises a large corner sofa, a zebra-print rug, a television, fireplace and artwork on the walls. There are also two armchairs, with a glass coffee table in between. The space enjoys a galleried aspect to the dining room below, with double-height ceilings.
STUDY/ FIRST BEDROOM
The first bedroom includes a single bed, a desk with chair and framed pictures on the walls. Dark walls create a cosy feel to the space.
There is a WC and basin on the ground floor, for convenience.
SECOND LIVING SPACE
On the lower ground floor, there is a relaxed living area, with a corner sofa, television and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guest with allergies please note- a dog usually lives here. If you would like to bring a pet with you- the homeowner is open to requests. Please check with our reservations team when booking a stay.
- Please note- this home includes antique furniture and ornaments, which should be treated with extra care.Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.