Spacious Elegant Family House in Trendy Neighbourhood
Inside the home, on the left of the entrance hall, is the living room.
The room is made up of tow halves- the play area and the living area. The room enjoys lots of natural light- with a bay window, adorned in white shutters. The seating comprises of a pink sofa and two armchairs surrounding the fireplace.
In the blue half of the space, there is a chequered sofa, a television, a dolls house and a bookcase.
This leads through to the kitchen and dining area, with a few steps down for access.
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
The kitchen and dining space is elegant in style- with a large kitchen island, and surrounding wooden tables, with colourful Perspex chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay. Cement and stainless-steel worktops complete the contemporary aesthetic.
Fully retractable doors provide access to the garden outside.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guests with allergies, please note: a dog usually lives here- but will not be present during stays. Please note- to sleep 7, 2 of the single beds are for children only.Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.