Modern Light Apartment in Fashionable Neighbourhood
This apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of the building, with stairs up to the entrance. It is split across two floors. Through the front door, there is a small flight of steps up to the hallway. With wooden floors and a velvet love-seat in grey, the space is surrounded by artwork on the walls. There is a double height ceiling, with a skylight above. On the left, is the living room.
The living room is light, with a calming feel. The room comprises two sofas and two armchairs in pink. There is a television in the corner, on the right of the contemporary fireplace.
In a minimalist, contemporary style this kitchen is sleek in its design, with white fittings and slate-grey flooring. The kitchen includes all the amenities you will need during your stay, including a dining table and chairs.
This bedroom is ideal for children, with a bunk bed of two single...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guests with allergies please note- a cat usually lives here, but will not be present during stays. To sleep 8 guests- there is a double air mattress and a single mattress on the floor available.Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.