Spacious Clapham Family Townhouse in Quiet Leafy Area
This classic townhouse is situated on a quiet street, with a black-and-white tiled path leading up to the entrance. The Victorian tiles continue in the hallway and the living room is on the left-hand side. This hallway offers beautiful triple height ceilings, with skylights above for ample light.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
A relaxing space, with a fireplace and surrounding seating, with cream shutters adoring the windows. On the left of the fireplace is a television and chic artwork hangs on the wall opposite.
The glass dining table and surrounding chairs offers a space to enjoy dinner with family and friend, with a delicate chandelier light above. This leads through to the kitchen.
The kitchen is situated at the back of the house, with large sliding doors connecting out to the garden. There is a large island in the kitchen, with cool copper light fittings hanging above. The kitchen offers...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Guest with allergies, please note- a dog usually lives here, but will not be present during stays. To accommodate 11 people- this home accommodates 8 adults and 3 children only (1 baby cot, 2 child-size single beds).Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.