Charming Light Riverside Apartment with Private Balcony
This maisonette apartment is situated on the 4th and 5th floors.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
This space enjoys views out to the balcony and beyond. The dining table is beside the sliding doors and offers the perfect place to have dinner with family and friends. For the musically gifted, there is also a piano.
On the right, is the living area with several sofas and a coffee table in the centre. Artwork decorates the surrounding walls.
The balcony enjoys views to the surrounding area, as well as an outdoor table and chairs.
The bathroom comprises a walk-in shower, WC and basin, all in contemporary tiling.
The kitchen includes all the amenities you will need during your stay, including a small breakfast bar and bar stools.
This room can also be used as a study space, with a wooden desk and chair. There is a single bed here,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note- the homeowner's housekeeper will clean the home on Mondays from 9am-2pm. If this is an inconvenience- this can be changed, upon request only.Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.