Stunning Modern Apartment with Colourful Design
The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of the building- with steps up to the entrance.
KITCHEN, DINING & LIVING ROOM
The kitchen is bright white. It includes all the amenities you will need during your stay. Here, there is also a dining table and surrounding wooden benches, as well as a vintage black and steel chair. Industrial lighting compliments the space.
The living room has modernist furnishings- including white floorboards, a grey sofa, industrial coffee table and two purple armchairs. It enjoys high ceilings and lots of natural light. There is a large bookcase and guitars hanging on the wall. There is also a piano in this room.
The bathroom includes a bath, overhead shower, a WC and basin, all in white tiling.
Upstairs on the mezzanine level, is a bedroom with skylight above, as well as windows with views to the living area below. The space includes...
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note- the 5th bed in this home is a child's single bed. This home can only accommodate a maximum of 4 adults and 1 child.Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.