Chic Stylish Finchley House with Stunning Artwork
The large entrance hall provides an impressive greeting, with eye catching art on the walls and tiling on the floors.
On the left of the entrance hall, is the living room, with beautiful stripped wood floorboard, a characterful fireplace and bookcase on the right hand side. There is a large cream sofa in the bay window, a bright pink armchair and a coffee table. There is more lovely artwork on the walls and decorative lamps around the room.
KITCHEN & DINING AREA
This spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area is a great place to eat and relax in. There is a sofa and chairs near the door, with a wall-mounted television and coffee table. The perfect spot to chill out in at the end of the day. Amazing decorative bulbs hang down from the ceiling, which look like a modern art piece.
The dining area has a table which can seat around 6-8 guests comfortably. This sits in front of French...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Please note, there is space for 2 cars for off street parking at the front of the property. The homeowner's cleaner will attend each Wednesday and Friday afternoon to water the plants and tidy. Please let us know if you would like additional cleaning services.Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.