Germantown Sanctuary, Walk to Dining, Shops & Downtown
Located above a 120-year-old Victorian home, this private upstairs 2BR/2BA modern apartment is a 1,600 square feet piece of Europe in Historic Germantown, and offers walking access to cafes, coffee shops, boutiques, and popular attractions.
This thoughtfully designed rental features oak hardwood floors, an marble-adorned guest bathroom, and all new mattresses.
Downtown Nashville is just 0.9 miles away.
The welcoming living area features a daybed, a couch, office nook, two armchairs, and a 50" TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up tasty meals in the well-equipped kitchen. Helpful gadgets include an espresso machine, coffee grinder, and a toaster.
When it’s time to eat, gather at the four-person dining table.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This apartment sleeps up to six guests between the two bedrooms and a daybed.
The master bedroom is...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Alllowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Guests must be over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period.
- *No parties, excessive noise, or any illegal activity shall take place at property.
- *No pets are allowed unless otherwise noted for specific properties. Pet-friendly homes require an additional fee, as follows: 1BR & 2BR properties - $100 pet fee, and 3BR & larger properties - $200 pet fee.
- *No smoking is allowed in or around any property.
- Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Simple things like leaving the property tidy, running the dishwasher, starting to wash the towels, and taking out the trash are expected of our guests.
- If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes the Owner to bill them for additional fees. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Owner receives information about excessive noise, Owner has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the Owner to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee. Unless the rental policy specifically allows, if any sign of any pet is discovered Guest authorizes Owner to charge the guest an additional minimum $500 cleaning fee.
- Properties are fully furnished properties that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings unless otherwise specified.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any stay.
- Please note that you may be required to execute additional agreements in order to comply with the Terms of Service, Home Owner's association rules or local laws or regulations.