My updated channel description.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski rental: Available for additional fee
Ski rental: Rental cost included with stay
Disabled Parking Spot
Pool: Community Access
Accessible Parking: Outdoor, 2 spots
Accessible Parking: Outdoor, 1 spot
Accessible Parking: Indoor
Accessible Parking: Indoor, 2 spots
Accessible Parking: Indoor, 1 spot
Accessible Parking: Outdoor
Table Tennis: Indoor
Table Tennis: Outdoor
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Water Sports: Available for rent
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- wide home doorway
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wheelchair access
- Home Step free access
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Welcome to our beautiful and charming Victorian carriage house! It's an 1880’s Victorian style brick carriage house, separate to the main house, located in the marvelous and highly sought-after West Highland’s neighborhood.
- 1. Guests shall acquaint themselves with the fire safety procedures and comply immediately with fire or other safety drills, alarms and instructions.
- 2. Guests shall behave appropriately and with discretion always, respectful of the Resort environment as well as of other guests.
- 3. During the quiet hours from 11pm to 7am, guests shall be particularly considerate and refrain from any conduct that could disturb others in the vicinity, which includes within the Suites; loud music or other disturbances.
- 4. Children under the age of 16 are to be supervised always while on Resort property. Children are to be supervised by their parents and are not permitted to walk thru or access any Resort space other than common areas, hallways, amenity deck(s), etc.
- 5. Only registered guests are permitted in the Resort, other than for brief visits in lobby.
- 6. Parties or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the Resort. Group meetings under the authority of a leader are tolerated if they do not disrupt the environment for other guests and are held in a Resort Meeting space.