Nautical Condo with Ample Breezy Balconies
The second-floor luxury apartment in this impressive beachfront development enjoys wonderful views of the South Coast and the Caribbean. The en-suite master bedroom is decorated in warm, neutral tones and has a king size bed. It also enjoys direct access to the balcony through large patio doors and great views. The spacious second bedroom has a king bed and en-suite bathroom; the third includes twin beds and is adjacent to the hallway bathroom.
This property features an open-plan living area beside the well-equipped kitchen. It is attractively furnished with hints of color that match the tropical gardens visible through the glass doors. The living area opens out onto the balcony that overlooks the pools and white sands of renowned Dover Beach. This is a favorite spot to start the day with breakfast, or to relax in comfort later and watch the sunset. The unit includes 40-inch flat-screen TVs in the living room and the master...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancelation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking* - No pets* - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties - No parties/events - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals. - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance. - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking. - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified