Spacious and Stunning 1-bed Battersea Park Flat
Welcome to Battersea, one of London’s most popular residential neighbourhoods located south of the River Thames, just across the bridge from Sloane Square & Chelsea!
The flat is situated in a beautifully converted Grade II listed Victorian school which used to be the dining room, hence why it exudes a very grand aura and is flooded with natural daylight thanks to the high-ceiling windows. Guests will have access to the rooftop terrace and gardens in the building, offering a calm and tranquil environment, as well as stunning views of the surrounding area.
The flat can accommodate up to 4 guests making this the perfect place for a small family or group of friends visiting London!
This home is managed by The London Residents Club.
The London Residents Club is pleased to provide hotel-quality linen & towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
There is WiFi...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Suitable for children (2-12 years)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Not suitable for pets
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Check-in time is 3 PM - 10 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM