Stylish 4 bedroom Notting Hill House
LIVING ROOM & DINING AREA
The open-plan living room and dining area is spacious and tastefully decorated with statement pieces of furniture and artwork. A comfortable sitting area is nicely organised within the space, featuring 2 large sofas and 2 armchairs facing the TV. A stylish coffee table is located here. The dining area is nicely lit through the bay windows and features a large table sitting up to 12 people, as well as a comfortable sofa.
This bright, immaculate kitchen offers everything you need during your stay, featuring a gas hob, ovens, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There are cantilever doors that open out from kitchen and lower ground floor onto garden.
On the ground floor, there is a WC situated between the kitchen and the dining room.
MASTER BEDROOM with en-suite
Up a flight of stairs from the ground floor is the master bedroom which features a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with an arrival date on or before August 31st, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- No smoking, pets and parties! Please note that the piano is no longer in the home. The basement flat (A Notting Hill Garden) can also be rented, to sleep 14 people in total. Get in touch with our reservations team should you wish to book the entire home.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.