Chic 2 bedroom Apartment in Leafy Quiet Neighborhood
This home is on a street just across the road from the Common. Through the front door, to the entrance hall, with coat hooks on the left and a flight of stairs up to the apartment.
The dining room has a calming feel, with a circular glass table in the centre of the space. There is also a bookcase and a standing, anglepoise lamp in the corner.
A beautiful living room, with a large bay window and views to the street. A delicate chandelier hangs above. For seating, there is a comfortable window seat, adorned with grey and pink cushions, as well as a charcoal grey sofa. The main feature of this room is the pretty flamingo printed wallpaper, which contrasts with the white bookcases and classic fireplace in the centre. On the left hand side, is a television. This is a lovely, light room, decorated with a standing Anglepoise lamp and mirror.
A sleek, modern...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancelation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! Please note, the portable air cooling unit is located in the master bedroom. This home is split over several floors with no lift.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.