Exclusive 2 bedroom Luxury Apartment near Covent Garden
This apartment was once used as the dining room of a theatre on the Strand- in which Oscar Wilde used to dine!
Located on the second floor, with a lift to the first floor and a flight of steps to the entrance. Enter the apartment onto a large hallway, with black and white chequered tiles on the floor.
LIVING ROOM, DINING AND KITCHEN
On the right off the hallway, is the spacious open-plan living area, with impressive cornicing around the ceiling and beautiful Parquet flooring throughout. The living room has 2 large sofas, 2 armchairs and a coffee table, which surrounds the minimalist fireplace. A geometric rug lines the floor and artwork hangs on the walls. The television is wall mounted and is placed within the bookcase.
The kitchen is a combination of navy blue fittings and gorgeous marble worktops. It has all the amenities you will need during your stay, including a coffee machine and induction hob....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! There is a lift to the first floor, but then a flight of steps to the entrance on the second floor, so no step free access. This home is located on the beautifully famous Strand, which can be a very vibrant street. Please bear in mind that as a result there may be noise.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.