Rustic Traditional Flat with Wood and Leather Fittings
Through the long narrow corridor, lined with books is the large open-plan living/ dining room with a dark wood and leather academician-style interior, two large windows, an antique fireplace and a dining table with four chairs. Spanning across almost the entire size of the room, is a large antique rug and the neutral-coloured walls are ornamented with numerous paintings, whilst porcelain vases and other material pieces of art adorn the side tables and cabinets. The room also offers an a Bose sound system to truly enjoy the place together with a soundtrack of your choice.
Through to the fully equipped and separate kitchen which has all the necessary utensils and equipment such as an electric stove and oven, a microwave, a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a Nespresso machine for those early mornings.
The bedroom boasts a king-size bed, a large window and an en-suite...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties.
- Please note that this apartment is on the first floor and is only accessible via stairs as the building has no elevators. There is however, a building keeper (gardienne).
- We kindly ask guests not to use the fireplace.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.
- Registration Number: 7510601649416