Unique Riverside 5 bedroom House with Outside Space
The property has a unique architectural design and is as striking on the outside as it is inside; with stunning wooden interiors and a selection of private terraces and balconies. On arrival you are greeted by a spacious reception area leading straight through to the grand open-plan kitchen and dining room overlooking the River. In addition to the large dining table, there is a sunny terrace adjoining the kitchen, so you can enjoy the spectacular views over breakfast. The kitchen is an open space with wooden cabinets containing every appliance you may need – including a dishwasher, built-in oven and grill and a washing machine. Back into the main entrance hall and to the left is a guest bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom fitted with a bath. A flight of stairs from the kitchen leads up to a spacious and very light living room with several sofas and chairs to seat all the family, a TV and a fireplace. It has its own balcony made...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- This is a large and unique family home with a particular architecture which is not suitable for small children under the age of 12 years. Please note that some rooms will be closed off to guests however these rooms are not included in the pictures. The hosts cleaner will attend from time to time to water plants, this is usually once per week.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.