Unique Riverside Apartment with Large Outside Terrace
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
The stunning open-plan kitchen and living room boasts fantastic views of the water and the city and is decorated with statement pieces of artwork and furniture. There is a comfortable sitting area consisting of 3 sofas and a stylish glass coffee table facing the flat screen TV, perfect for relaxing with friends and family. The kitchen area is finished with sleek blue cabinets and white worktops and is fully equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. A dining table for 6 and a breakfast bar with stools are nicely set by the floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can enjoy meals with stunning views of the outdoors.
WC & UTILITY ROOM
The utility room features a washing machine, a dryer and a WC.
FIRST BEDROOM with en-suite bathroom
This charming bedroom is located on the first floor and offers a comfortable super king sized bed, bedside cabinets, a TV and an...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties. Please note, this home is set over 2 floors with no lift in the property. The apartment is located on the 4th floor and there is a lift in the building.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.