Stylish 5 bedroom Family House in Sought After Chelsea
As you enter the property you are welcomed with a large living space featuring a dining table, L shaped sofa and large television. At the back of this space is a study with a desk overlooking the garden area.
KITCHEN, DINING AND LIVING AREA
On the lower ground floor is a contemporary open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen is fitted with an electric hob, 2 ovens, a dishwasher and a coffee machine. The dining area features a large dining table, and there is a living space with a flat screen TV towards the end of this space.
There is a separate WC and washbasin on the lower ground floor off the dining and living space.
The master bedroom is fitted with a king sized bed and has access to an en suite. The en suite features a double wash basin, large bathtub and a separate shower.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No parties or smoking! This is a pet friendly house. There are 2 dogs who regularly live in the property but will not be present during any guest stay. A medium/small size dog is welcome prior to checking with the Veeve team before booking this property.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.