Chic Clapham House, 6 bedrooms with Private Garden
Accommodation comprises on the ground floor briefly: an entrance hall, access to the basement play area; a drawing room with a fully-functional fireplace and bay windows to the front.
You are invited to relax in the well-appointed double reception room with a large bay window and white tier-on tier tracked shutters as well as cream blackout curtains neatly tied back, controlling the amount of natural light entering the room. The front room also offers a spacious three-seater sofa with side-tables and floor lamps on either side; a square ottoman and a rug, which surround the beautiful decorative fireplace and circular mirror above. There is a flat-screen smart television on a clear Perspex media stand on the left-hand side, a Sky box and Sonos system. Adjoining the front reception room and kitchen/ dining area is a second seating area, which could also be used as an informal study- offering a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! Please note that this house is spread over five floors with a number of stairs and no elevator to access each floor. Whilst the homeowner’s cat or dog will not be present during guest stays, this property might be unsuitable for those with allergies.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.