Stylish City Apartment in Leafy Neighborhood
KITCHEN & LIVING AREA
Enter the flat and go up a flight of stairs to reach the first level where the open-plan kitchen and living room is located. On the left hand side of the room is a sofa, a glass coffee table and 2 stools, perfect for relaxing with friends and family. The dining table is set between the living area and kitchen and sits 4 people comfortably. The kitchen is fitted with all the utilities needed for preparing a meal such as gas hobs, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and toaster. A lovely study area is set in a corner, featuring a desk, a chair and a lamp. The room is animated by lovely pieces of artwork on the walls.
Located on the first floor, next to the kitchen and living area, this bedroom features a double bed, a chest of drawers and a mirrored wardrobe.
This immaculate bathroom is located on the first floor, next to the living room and is fitted...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancelation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! Please note the entrance to the flat is on the second floor and there is no lift in the building. There is a single airbed available on request to sleep 1 extra person. During your stay there may be the occasional viewing of the property. We will give you advanced warning of any appointment.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.