Stylish Riverside Apartment with Private Balcony
This apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of the building, with a lift to the entrance. There is a 24-hour concierge in this building.
On the left of the entrance hall, is the kitchen. A chic space fitted all in white, with white floorboards. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the amenities you will need during your stay.
There is a WC, mirror and basin for convenience.
LIVING & DINING ROOM
Decorated in a calming, heritage green, this open-plan living and dining space enjoys views to the River Thames and Albert bridge, from its balcony. The room itself comprises beautiful furnishings, including a green velvet sofa and accompanying pink velvet armchair, as well as an antique armchair with sheepskin cover. These surround a classic fireplace, with mirror above and bookshelves either side. A marble-top coffee table sits in the centre of the space. On the right of the room,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! There is a parking space available for 1 car, upon request - please ask when booking. Please note - there is no microwave in this home, or TV. There is an Apple computer which can be used to access Netflix.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.