Remarkable Richmond 4 bedroom House with Indoor Pool
This home is situated on a private road. There are parking spaces for two to three cars. A traditional black gate leads to the property entrance, with a walled garden surrounding the house. Beautiful flowers lead down the garden path, where there are four stone pillars enclosing the front door. This home is in a converted horse stable.
On the left of the entrance hall, is the kitchen. With its sleek design, this kitchen has all the amenities you will need during your stay, with an island in the centre of the room. There is a large fridge and freezer, as well as a wine fridge!
LIVING AREA AND DINING AREA
Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area, with a large table which is made from an antique door, with a glass top. You can seat around 8 guests at this table.
With its open plan design, next to the dining area, is a living area, with beautiful blue velvet sofa, two armchairs with...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! This is a well-loved family home which shows signs of wear and tear, and there will be homeowner belongings in the home. Please note within the 8 guests, 2 of the beds are single bunk beds, perfect for children. This home is set across one floor with no stairs, so there is step free access. There is air conditioning in the bedrooms, but not in the living room (this is not currently working).
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.