Luxurious 4 bedroom Kensington House with Garden
Stepping over the threshold of this property you know you have arrived somewhere unique with the stunning entrance hall and lavish stairwell immediately to your right as you enter. The main reception room is directly to your left and has sophisticated mauve walls and polished wooden floors. It is split into a formal sitting area and an adjoining dining room which has a large walnut table and satin chairs sitting under elegant hanging lights. The smart seating and glass coffee table in the living area are arranged by a modern electric fireplace.
Before you reach the staircase to the lower level, there is a unique black WC and from the rear, access to a splendid terrace looking over the back gardens where guests may enjoy breakfasting in the morning!
On the lower level is an expansive open-plan kitchen and conservatory dining area, designed to perfection with a large island breakfast bar and sleek handle-less...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The Host has a live - in Housekeeper called Agnes - their room is separate from the rest fo the guest accomodation and they have private access to the property.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.