Stylishly Designed Notting Hill Apartment with Garden
RAISED GROUND FLOOR
Upon entering this adorable home, guests will find themselves on the upper floor (raised ground floor) of the property. This consists of a bright modern kitchen, dining room and a living area.
The living area is well decorated, light and airy. Two well stocked white bookcases sit either side of the windows and there is a modern flat-screen television. The room boasts a window seat which is perfect for reading or simply relaxing as well as another comfortable sofa, two delightful armchairs and feature fireplace. This great space also offers a single bed. Simply remove the cushions from the bespoke in-built sofa and it transforms into a single bed!
Down a couple of steps takes you to the dining area. A cute dark wooded table, with two benches either side, comfortably seats four. Much like the living area, interesting artwork adorns the walls.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancelation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
No smoking, no pets and no parties please! This property is opposite a school, so occasionally there are some school children passing during the week. There is single sofa bed in the sitting room to accommodate the 5th guest. Please let your reservations consultant know if you require it to be made up for you during your stay. Please note: this home is split over the raised ground and lower ground floor, and there is no lift within the home. Visiting in the summer? There are three portable desk fans provided with this home to help keep cool! They will usually be set up in the bedrooms and the sitting room, and can be moved to your preference. Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm. Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability. A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details. Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.