Stylish 6 bedroom House in Upscale Primrose Hill
LIVING ROOM & KITCHEN
The entrance to the property is made via the basement door into a hallway which opens directly into the spacious open-plan living room and kitchen. The sitting area consists of 3 large sofas, a TV and a statement floor lamp. A large library is set at the back of the room next to which is a comfortable armchair. The dining area adjoins the living room and kitchen, decorated with lovely artwork on the walls and fitted with a table for 8. The kitchen area benefits of from natural light coming through the glass roof and the french doors onto the garden windows Here you’ll find everything you need for a comfortable stay, including a large island serving as a breakfast bar, sleek worktops and utilities.
Down 4 steps from the living room level you’ll find a comfortable TV room offering 2 large sofas and boasting views of the garden through the bifold doors.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties! Please note that the toilet in the garden studio is currently under repair and not functional. The rest of the bathroom is as described. Visiting in the summer? There are four small portable electric fans to help keep cool. These are usually set up in four of the bedrooms, and can be moved to your preference.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.