Stylish Bauhaus Inspired Flat Portraying Parisian Vibes
Through a gated entrance into a courtyard. This apartment is situated on the second floor, with stairs up to the entrance.
LIVING, DINING ROOM & KITCHEN
This stylish, open-plan living area has a Herringbone carpet, a Bauhaus coffee table in red, yellow and blue sits next to a leopard-print seat and a mirrored cabinet. There is also a navy blue velvet sofa and a black, retro armchair. The sofa can be used as a double sofa bed if required.
The adjacent kitchen has interesting monochrome tiles flooring, with matching black and white cabinets. Red lamp shades add a pop of colour. The kitchen comprises all the amenities you will need during your stay, including a coffee machine.
The bedroom has black and white walls, with white beams lining the ceiling. There is a double king-size bed, a coat-stand and a television opposite. Black and gold wallpaper provides a nice pattern to the headboard ,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancelation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets or parties!
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.
- Registration Number: 7510302152018