Spacious Chelsea 4 bedroom House with Private Garden
Enter the house and find the fabulous living room on the right hand side. The sitting area is nicely organised with two sofas, an armchair and a coffee table just by the bay windows and the fireplace. At the back of the room is the dining area, featuring a piano and a table sitting up to 6 people. The room has an exquisite décor, with elegant pieces of furniture, lamps and flowers.
Just outside the living room is an area fitted with bookshelves and a sofa just by the glass doors leading to the garden. The sofa can extend to become a double sofa bed, sleeping 2 extra people.
KITCHEN & LOUNGE
Down a few stairs you will reach the lower ground floor where the open-plan kitchen and lounge area are located. This modern kitchen is fitted with all the utilities needed for a comfortable stay and boasts light coming through the large bay windows. A dining area is nicely set by the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- No smoking, pets and parties! Please note, 2 extra people can sleep on the double sofa bed in the sitting room, therefore a total of 10 people can be accommodated here.
- Check-in is anytime from 3 pm - however, if you are checking in after 9 pm, a late check-in fee will apply. Early check-in is subject to availability, complimentary from 2 pm and chargeable before 2 pm.
- Our standard check-out is at 10 am. Late check-out until 11am is complimentary, subject to availability. Check-out after 11am is chargeable, and subject to availability.
- A security deposit of GBP 495 for London or EUR 495 for Paris will be pre-authorised on your credit card 2 to 3 working days prior to your arrival. The pre-authorisation will be released after departure, usually no later than 14 days after departure, provided that no damage occurred. Our reservations team will be in touch to confirm your card details.
- Before arrival you will be asked to sign an occupation agreement for your stay and only guests named on the agreement should stay in the home.