Extravagant Mansion with Private Beach Access
This Belle Époque-style villa, nestled in a botanical park, was built in the late 19th century by Danish architect Hans-Georg Tersling, and has recently been lovingly restored and decorated by interior designer Patrice Nourissat. Guests have access to their own private beach and an estate of three hectares of private land on a cape with amazing views of the Mediterranean.
The villa’s main living room is peach colored and has a large marble staircase. To one side, a formal living area has comfortable couches and a brass chandelier. The family living room is in another wing, with a large fireplace and plenty of seating room. Guests can also choose to relax in the splendid library with a wide selection of books or in the majestic dancing room with a baby grand piano and home theater system. Also on the main floor, there is a dining room that can accommodate up to 20 visitors, as well as a fully-equipped kitchen.
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Alllowed
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking*
- - No pets*
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified