Open-Concept Condo with Balcony and Resort-Style Amenities
Enjoy luxe resort-style amenities at this second-level 3BR Hidden River Lodge condo. Enjoy modern interior upgrades including vaulted ceilings and a gourmet kitchen. Prime outdoor space includes a covered balcony with nice views of the Snake River and Keystone slopes.
Walk across the bridge to the Peru Express chairlift and explore the mountain, then return home and soak in two outdoor shared hot tubs. On-site extras include a ski locker, a communal grill area, pool table, fitness room, and heated garage parking.
Sprawl out on two sofas (one is a queen sleeper sofa) and watch a movie on the 65? flat-screen TV while enjoying the warm ambience of the gas fireplace. A nearby full-size Murphy bed offers additional slumber space.
Craft a beverage at the bar and claim a spot at one of five chairs.
KITCHEN & DINING
The well-equipped kitchen comes with a full suite...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.