Bright Contemporary Retreat Nestled in Vail
Nestled in the pines at Piktin Creek Park Condominiums, this 3BR/2BA unit for six guests is a light and airy mountain retreat.
Sip evening cocktails on the private balcony, enjoy family game nights by the wood-burning fireplace, relax at the complex?s pool and hot tub, or hit the sand volleyball court for a friendly match.
During your stay, you?ll have easy access to the free local bus service and the ski slopes at Vail and Beaver Creek. Ski downhill or cross-country, go hiking, or even snowshoeing.
ABOUT THE CONDO
After a day on the mountain, return home to spend quality time in your warm and inviting two-story condo.
Whip up tasty vacation meals in the well-equipped kitchen with full-size appliances, a dual stainless steel sink, and a breakfast bar with seating for three. A wood dining table seats five.
Hardwood flooring flows throughout the main living area,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Business Facilities: Business Library
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.