Delightful Apartment within Exclusive Gated Community
Conveniently located close to historic Speightstown, Schooner Bay is an exclusive gated development nestled on secluded Godings Bay. Its picturesque setting, striking architecture and tropical gardens make it one of the most luxurious residential beachfront condominiums on the West Coast of Barbados.
The spacious apartment benefits from an abundance of natural light as well as direct views over the beach and turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Stylishly-decorated in cool tones with marine accents, and featuring high ceilings and limestone floors, this holiday rental strikes the perfect balance between Caribbean elegance and modern minimalism.
An entrance hall leads to the main living area, whose open-plan design flows outward to a covered dining terrace. For those looking to explore Caribbean cuisine there is a fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
The two-bedroom property sleeps up...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.