Stunning Contemporary Scottish Lodge in the Highlands
Starting from GBP £9,633 per night for a minimum of three (3) nights in staffed accommodation, including breakfast, teas & coffees and all soft drinks. The property is only let on a fully exclusive basis as a whole.
A sanctuary of luxury and comfort in the wilds of Scotland designed by acclaimed Boston architect Moshe Safdie. The lodge is at the heart of a family owned 60,000 acre estate and is truly a Highland wilderness with an abundance of wildlife and majestic scenery. The lodge has its own train station enabling guests to access the lodge via the sleeper from London. There are 4 Munros (mountains over three thousand feet) and 3 lochs, along with an abundance of forestry and stunning scenery. This is a true escape from the outside world and a wonderful place to enjoy true nature and kick back surrounded by family & friends. The service is excellent and the lodge is probably the coolest home in...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Chef Services: Included
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.