St. Peter Parish Home featuring Professional Staff
This fabulous villa occupies a prime seaside location on beautiful Gibbes Beach in St. Peter Parish, a true gem among the great beaches of Barbados. Constructed in coral-stone with Dutch-style gables, the property underwent comprehensive renovations in 2004. Nestled in a lush and very private tropical garden, this residence can accommodate a couple or small family group.
The ambience is breezy, light-filled and charming with the combination of whitewashed walls and bleached woodwork. Custom Barbadian furniture is employed throughout the home. On the first floor you will find a living room, dining room and sitting area, all stylishly appointed. There’s also a well-equipped kitchen.
All three bedrooms feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, private en-suite bathrooms and balconies. One bedroom is on the main level and two are upstairs. The master suite comes with a king-size bed, while the others have twins which...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pool: Plunge Pool
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.