Tropical Home with Equipped Private Beach Cottage
History and luxury come together in this large and exquisite estate set on a ridge among lush West Coast tropical gardens, 400 meters from the Caribbean Sea. Built around an old sugar mill which dates to 1690, the main house includes large terrace, formal dining room seating 12 in comfort, a study and a modern kitchen with butler’s pantry.
The villa has two separate self-contained buildings, including a guesthouse with two bedrooms that has been designed to accommodate visitors such as teenagers, children or nannies. Upstairs in the main house there’s a large verandah, a circular sitting room and a master bedroom with its own dressing room and private verandah. A pretty double bedroom is located in the former tower of the sugar mill. There is a total of eight bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and ceiling fans; some are air-conditioned. It’s the perfect spot for extended families, large groups or just a place to spread...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.