Magnificent 16,500-acre Country Estate in West Sussex
Starting from GBP £20,500 per night for a minimum of three (3) nights in staffed accommodation, including breakfast, teas & coffees and all soft drinks. The property is only let on a fully exclusive basis as a whole.
Located on a 16,500-acre country estate in the heart of the South Downs National Park, the house offers guests complete privacy yet is easily accessible from London and its airports. With its 110 acres of private landscaped gardens, elegant reception rooms including the magnificent Buck Hall and 22 individually-designed luxurious bedrooms with opulent bathrooms, this house is a truly spectacular venue. There is also an indoor and an outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a bowling alley.
STAFF & CATERING (NO SELF-CATERING)
The house is fully staffed and guests will be looked after with the true warmth of good traditional English hospitality. With breakfast included...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Balcony: Garden View
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.