- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Book your stay now in this totally renovated holiday apartment with lateral sea view. Take a dip in the communal pool on a warm, sunny day or go around the corner to the beach. The flat is tastefully decorated, with various design and vintage elements that make your holiday stay unique. At sunset, you can enjoy a glass of wine on the frontal terrace whilst a soft sea breeze plays with your hair.
The flat B at C consists of a welcoming entrance hall with cloakroom, a spacious and bright living room with frontal and sunny terrace, a very comfortable sofabed as well as a very comfortable fold-up bed in the cupboard, a modern open kitchen that is fully equipped, a beautiful bedroom with a superb double bed and a modern bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also a storage room in the building where beach chairs are at your disposal and where there is space to put a pram. In the building, there are different spaces to store your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ostend has grown from a medieval fishing village into a real city. In the 18th century, the Ostend Company brought wealth to the city by trading with the Far East. Ostend is a city on the Belgian coast and is known for its long beach and promenade. Docked in the marina, the Mercator is a 3-masted 1930s ship that now acts as a floating museum. The museum MuZEE displays Belgian art from the 1830s onward. The neo-Gothic–style Church of St. Peter and St. Paul has soaring spires and distinctive stained-glass windows. Near the harbour in the dunes near Bredene, Fort Napoleon is a 5-sided fortification built in 1811. Ostend is located on the North Sea, approximately in the middle of the 64 km long Belgian coastline from Knokke to De Panne. Ostend is located east of Middelkerke and hence got its name. Just like Westende, which is located on the west side of Middelkerke. Ostend used to be the summer residence of the Belgian royal family and was therefore given the name Queen of Seaside Resorts. In the meantime, the royal villa has been converted into a hotel-restaurant and the monarchs only visit Ostend for official occasions. Ostend is the only Belgian coastal city that lives long summer and winter. You will find culture, sport, gastronomy in short, everyone will find something to their liking. In addition to the pedestrian shopping streets in the center, there is also the Alfons Pieterslaan and the Torhoutsesteenweg. Every Thursday is market day in Ostend (Wapenplein–Groentemarkt–Mijnplein). After the summer period, there are fairs in various shopping streets. But Ostend is also a typical night city with many places to eat and drink and its typical night restaurants. There are also some typical local pubs, with organ music and singing, especially for the thousands of tourists to enjoy themselves. The annual fair, 'de foore', also radiates far beyond the national borders. Before starting their hibernation, most foorkramers visit the Ostend foor again. In October you can enjoy the many foor attractions on the three markets of Ostend throughout the month. During the Christmas and New Year period you can ice skate on the Grote Markt in Ostend and drink a delicious Glühwein or do your Christmas shopping at the Christmas market that is being built around it. On New Year's Eve, Ostend is a real party city. You can get special menus in the many restaurants, the various pubs do their utmost to ensure that the end of the year takes place in a special atmosphere. Several thousand visitors celebrate the New Year at the Silvester Gala every year. Ostend is also the carnival city par excellence on the Belgian coast. Carnival is celebrated every year around a specific theme. Often the first weekend of March is traditionally the carnival weekend of Ostend, with among others the Cimateirestoet (floats touring the city center accompanied by natives in costume) and the Kloeffesworp, after a parade through the center thousands of 'gaps' are seen on the market square from the carillon tower ejected, including one gold specimen. You can take a tour with the special mini-train or with one of the many authentic carriages. The Ostend coachmen are happy to explain the main attractions. In the summer there is the big (jazz) pub crawl with live music in all participating bars (jazz, blues, pop, rock, etc). Throughout the summer you can practice the most diverse sports during "Ostend moves". Ostend has its Olympic swimming pool, where you can also swim in the outdoor pool during the summer or sunbathe on a lazy beach chair. You can sail, surf and water ski at sea. You can go to BLOSO on the Spuikom to learn how to sail and surf. Ostend is easily reachable by car and train. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitoostende” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The minimum age for Guests is 26 years; moreover, any Guest under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the entire duration of the stay.
- 1. A group of Guests belonging to the same household is allowed, provided that at least one person is 26 years or older.
- 2. A group of Guests who do not belong to the same household is only allowed if at least half of the guests are 26 years or older.
- The number of Guests (excluding infants under 2 years) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest must not cause any nuisance to local residents, other occupants or neighbours. The Guest must comply with and adhere to the normally applicable rules. Between 10 pm and 8 am, every effort must be made to keep noise to a minimum. Parties are prohibited at all times.
- The Guest must all times adhere to the time of 5 pm for the start of the check-in period and 10 am for the final check-out unless there has been an express agreement to the contrary.
- The keys and any items such as badges must be left at the exact same location at the check-out and must absolutely not be left in the Accommodation, in the letterbox or elsewhere unless expressly directed otherwise in the check-out instructions.
- The number of Guests (excluding children of 2 years or younger) may never exceed the number communicated in the listing.
- The Guest must always close the windows and doors when leaving the Accommodation.
- Rubbish must be collected and deposited according to the instructions given on the guest portal.
- To avoid damage to the HVAC installation (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and unnecessary costs, the Guest may not set the thermostat in the Accommodation above 21 degrees Celsius at any time during the stay. The Guest must heat the Accommodation in a responsible fashion.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation unless otherwise stated in the listing or unless otherwise agreed. If pets are allowed, an extra charge will be made, and the normally expected rules of conduct apply: for example, pets are not permitted on seats, chairs or beds. If pets are brought into the Accommodation without permission, a fixed fee, as well as any costs incurred (e.g. additional cleaning costs) will be payable by the Guest.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation or on its grounds (including the garden and terrace).
- The Guest may not exceed the number of vehicles stated in the listing for which parking or storage space, if any, is provided. It is not permitted to charge electric cars or bicycles in or on the Accommodation and any associated parking space.
- The Guest is, where applicable, obliged to comply with the statutes and the internal regulations of the association of co-owners in the residence.
- The Guest may not use the Accommodation for commercial purposes, such as commercial photography or filming.
- The Guest agrees to follow the instructions and pay any additional costs for special matters, such as the use of the BBQ, fireplace, sauna, swimming pool, jacuzzi, etc., that will be communicated through the guest portal.
- It is not permitted to put up tents or other structures, paint or put up wallpaper, add or change locks, install antennas or satellite dishes, or affix screws, nails or adhesive materials in the Accommodation or on its grounds.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed. The Guest is not allowed to interrupt, disable or remove this equipment. Any problems with or need for repair or maintenance of this equipment must be reported immediately by the Guest.
- The Guest is aware that the necessary information about the Accommodation and the reservation is accessible on the online guest portal and undertakes to follow any instructions given during the stay.