- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to this stylish apartment, uniquely in the heart of the commercial center of Knokke and at walking distance from the beach and lippenslaan. The apartment has been recently renovated and tastefully decorated and has everything you need to make your stay perfect. A spacious fully equipped kitchen, charming dining and living room & a sunny terrace. With its 2 cosy bedrooms, providing comfortable sleeping for up to 4 people, it is ideal for families. Ready to visit Knokke in style?
After reservation confirmation or seven days before arrival, we will ask you to complete our online pre-check-in form to capture the required information. We will also ask you to complete the security deposit for your stay, which is €75 per person, calculated on the maximum number of guests the accommodation can host. This will help us provide you with the best experience!
After completion, you’ll be invited to our guest area, where you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Between the old village of Knokke, Heist aan Zee and Duinbergen and the beaches of the North Sea, you can stay in our seaside town in an oasis of tranquility, close to numerous luxurious boutiques, culinary establishments and beautiful cycling and walking routes. Knokke-Heist is one of the most famous seaside resorts in Belgium. It is located on the border with the Netherlands. The sea forms the northern border and to the east lies the Zwin Provincial Nature Park as a buffer with the coast of Zeeuws-Vlaanderen (Netherlands) and only a few kilometers away from the Cadzand, Sluis and Retranchement just across the border. Damme is located on the south side of Knokke-Heist and the seaport of Bruges is located to the west. The beach in Knokke-Heist is very famous for it’s exclusive and trendy beach-bars that allow you to enjoy a drink, snack, the sun and the ambiance of course. Knokke-Heist has always exerted a special attraction on artists, architects, sculptors and painters. Knokke-Heist invests in art and is at home in all markets. For example, you can view top international works at more than 50 galleries. The nature reserve "t Zwin" is one of the eye-catchers that you want to see during your stay and is an interactive nature experience park for the whole family. Would you like to dine for hours, enjoy a nice lunch or a quick snack? Knokke-Heist has a wide range with more than 200 restaurants. Discover homely bistros, cozy eateries or trendy restaurants. Immerse yourself in our culinary world and enjoy. Shopping in Knokke-Heist? That is pure enjoyment, seeing and discovering. From refreshingly simple to remarkably exclusive with the largest international, renowned top brands that you will discover in the golden shopping triangle Lippenslaan, Dumortierlaan and Kustlaan. In Knokke-Heist you shop differently than elsewhere and most shops are also open on Sundays and public holidays. Knokke-Heist is easily reachable by car and train. For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitkh” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest is liable for accidental damage to the Accommodation, the decor, furniture, the garden, the general parts in the building and other facilities or to third parties caused during the stay and is obliged to report this and any other relevant matters immediately to the Owner or Huswell.
- The Guest may not rent or sublet the Accommodation (in whole or in part) or allow it to be used by others.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation, unless otherwise stated in the listing rules. If allowed, extra charges of 50 euros will be charged.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation.
- The Guest must respect the time of 5 pm for check-in and 10 am for check-out, unless otherwise agreed.
- It is forbidden to cause nuisance to local residents or fellow residents and neighbours. The Guest should comply with and respect the normal applicable rules. Quiet should be maintained between 10 pm and 8 am.
- Parties are prohibited at all times.
- A group of Guests who do not belong to the same family and the majority of whom are under 26 years of age is not allowed, unless otherwise agreed. A group of Guests of which more than half of the Guests are under the age of 18 is never allowed.
- Any keys must be left at exactly the same location on departure as encountered on arrival; they must on no account be left in the Accommodation, loose in the letterbox or elsewhere.
- The number of Guests may not exceed the number communicated in the advertisement.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed.
- The person who makes the booking will in any case be regarded as the Guest and must be present during the stay; he or she is responsible and liable for all other Guests, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Guest accepts the fulfilment of a security deposit of 75 euros per person, calculated on the maximum number of Guests the Accommodation can host and has to complete the online pre-check-in form. These two steps are required to receive the necessary arrival information. The Guest may take out an additional insurance. The Owner will repay this deposit latest 20 days after the departure date, subject to deduction of any amount payable by the Guest to the Owner for any damage or costs incurred.
- These house rules apply of course to all Guests as well as to invitees of the Guest. If these house rules, other agreements and instructions given are not respected, the Guest will be asked to pay financial compensation or to leave the Accommodation.