- 9 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to this unique apartment overlooking the marina of Zeebrugge. Staying in this very modern apartment will help you relax and unwind in the best possible way. It has a fully equipped kitchen, cozy living area, 3 bedrooms with double beds and 2 bathrooms with a heavenly shower and bath. Ready to visit Zeebrugge in style?
After reservation confirmation or seven days before arrival, we will ask you to complete our online pre-check-in form to capture the required information. We will also ask you to complete the security deposit for your stay, which is €75 per person, calculated on the maximum number of guests the accommodation can host. This will help us provide you with the best experience!
After completion, you’ll be invited to our guest area, where you will find multiple articles about the accommodation. This guest area contains detailed articles about access, parking, Wifi, and many more.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Zeebrugge is a Belgian port and seaside resort. It's linked to the city of Bruges by the Baudouin Canal. Zeebrugge is more or less the outsider in the Belgian coastal cities. International harbour, family-friendly spa town and the fishing capital; this is Zeebrugge in a nutshell. Zeebrugge, which is connected to its historic mother city of Bruges by means of the Boudewijn Canal, is a port and spa town. The limited range of sights and entertainment is generously offset by the excellent location. The beach is not only attractive in summer, you can take beautiful beach walks all year round. Especially when the wind blows hard, the waves and the sea form a fascinating spectacle. Zeebrugge is only a few kilometers from the cosmopolitan city of Knokke and the picturesque Lissewege. In Zeebrugge, the fishing capital of Belgium, everyone can enjoy maritime life. It is no coincidence that the fish market and the countless seafood restaurants have a legendary reputation, even far beyond the region. If you like saltwater fish, you will love Zeebrugge. It's all about sailing, fishing and great food. Furthermore, the city is well known as an international seaport. A stay here is well worth it. As the largest fishing port in Belgium, Zeebrugge has many typical fish shops. In addition to a passenger terminal with many ferry services to England, Zeebrugge also has a marina for up to a hundred yachts. Zeebrugge also has an infinitely wide sandy beach, a man-sized dike and a train that stops next to that beach. This spa town is only occasionally crowded and you will often find a spot on the beach with ease. It is officially the largest beach on the Belgian coast and the only coastal town with free parking in the entire city. The reason for coming to Zeebrugge is therefore to enjoy a beach that is still as it should be, pure and clean. Everyone will find their place on this expansive beach. Zeebrugge is connected to the monumental mother city of Bruges by means of a 12 kilometer long canal. You can enjoy cycling in this area. A coastal town with a vision that is mainly focused on the future. Zeebrugge is unique because of the harmonious combination of an extensive child-friendly beach and a world port. Work is currently underway on an international seaport in Zeebrugge, which will extend far into the North Sea. However, this does not harm the beach tourists who mainly opt for the family beach. Tourists are very welcome in the many hotels and bars on the beach promenade. There is a friendly and informal holiday atmosphere along the Zeedijk and the most delicious fish dishes feature prominently on the menu in the countless restaurants. As a port for passenger transport, Zeebrugge offers all the facilities for the various ferry services between mainland Europe and Great Britain, as well as for the many luxury cruise ships that often dock. A well-equipped marina is home to up to 100 yachts. For those who are curious about what it is like to work at the international seaport or fish market, this question can be answered by Seafront, the maritime amusement park at the former fish market of Zeebrugge. You will hear old fishermen's stories about life on a ship, see the bustle of a fish market and experience the limited life of an anonymous sailor aboard a very narrow Russian submarine. Suggestions: Visit the seaside resorts of Ostend, Blankenberge or historic Bruges with many sights. Discover the coast via one of the many beautiful cycling, walking, horse riding and rollerblading trips. Getting a breath of fresh air during a long walk on the beach is the way to completely unwind. The Dutch Zeeuws-Vlaanderen is close by and worth a visit. The old fish market in the marina houses Seafront, a theme park focusing on the local seafaring and fishing heritage with exhibits that include a Russian submarine. The For Freedom Museum evokes the area’s WWII history through dioramas. West along the coast are the De Fonteintjes wetland and dunes. Zeebrugge is easily reachable by car and train (only in July and August). For more detailed information we refer to the websites “visitbruges” en “dekust”.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,The Guest will use the Accommodation with respect, treating it as a normally careful and reasonable person would do and leaving it behind in the same normal tidy condition in which he or she found it on arrival. The Guest is not allowed to move household effects and/or furniture.
- The Guest is liable for accidental damage to the Accommodation, the decor, furniture, the garden, the general parts in the building and other facilities or to third parties caused during the stay and is obliged to report this and any other relevant matters immediately to the Owner or Huswell.
- The Guest may not rent or sublet the Accommodation (in whole or in part) or allow it to be used by others.
- No pets are allowed in the Accommodation, unless otherwise stated in the listing rules. If allowed, extra charges of 50 euros will be charged.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Accommodation.
- The Guest must respect the time of 5 pm for check-in and 10 am for check-out, unless otherwise agreed.
- It is forbidden to cause nuisance to local residents or fellow residents and neighbours. The Guest should comply with and respect the normal applicable rules. Quiet should be maintained between 10 pm and 8 am.
- Parties are prohibited at all times.
- A group of Guests who do not belong to the same family and the majority of whom are under 26 years of age is not allowed, unless otherwise agreed. A group of Guests of which more than half of the Guests are under the age of 18 is never allowed.
- Any keys must be left at exactly the same location on departure as encountered on arrival; they must on no account be left in the Accommodation, loose in the letterbox or elsewhere.
- The number of Guests may not exceed the number communicated in the advertisement.
- For quality and safety purposes, the Accommodation may be provided with equipment that monitors the environment in the Accommodation (including noise levels, temperature and movement) to ensure that Guests have a pleasant stay and neighbours are not disturbed.
- The person who makes the booking will in any case be regarded as the Guest and must be present during the stay; he or she is responsible and liable for all other Guests, unless otherwise agreed.
- The Guest accepts the fulfilment of a security deposit of 75 euros per person, calculated on the maximum number of Guests the Accommodation can host and has to complete the online pre-check-in form. These two steps are required to receive the necessary arrival information. The Guest may take out an additional insurance. The Owner will repay this deposit latest 20 days after the departure date, subject to deduction of any amount payable by the Guest to the Owner for any damage or costs incurred.
- These house rules apply of course to all Guests as well as to invitees of the Guest. If these house rules, other agreements and instructions given are not respected, the Guest will be asked to pay financial compensation or to leave the Accommodation.