Convenient Southbank 2-Bed, Woolworths at Doorstep
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Enjoy the epitome of contemporary living in this elegant apartment with stunning city skyline panoramas in the heart of effervescent Southbank. Part of a luxurious building, this chic urban enclave is conveniently close to shops, transportation, and iconic Melbourne landmarks like the Crown Casino. Featuring modern interiors and sophisticated appliances, with self-check-in. Your urban haven awaits.
Realise your city getaway dreams in this modern, bright, and quiet apartment perfectly positioned by Melbourne’s top attractions. With sleek interiors and state-of-the-art appliances, the apartment features an open-plan living and dining area, a compact kitchen, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a private balcony offering a stunning outlook of Melbourne’s skyline. The bedrooms, complete with built-in robes, promise comfort, whilst the polished bathroom offers a luxurious rain walk-in shower. Your stay is complemented by amenities like air...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Southbank is known for its modern and upscale urban living, making it a popular choice for those who want to experience Melbourne's vibrant city life while enjoying the beauty of the Yarra River. The suburb is home to some of Melbourne's most iconic cultural institutions, including the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) and the Arts Centre Melbourne. Southbank features a diverse array of restaurants, cafes, and bars. The suburb boasts several beautiful parks and green spaces along the river, including the Royal Botanic Gardens, Alexandra Gardens, and Birrarung Marr. These areas offer opportunities for picnicking, jogging, and enjoying outdoor activities. The region is well-connected to Melbourne's public transportation network, with tram services running along St Kilda Road and other major routes. The suburb is also within walking distance of Flinders Street Station, one of Melbourne's main transportation hubs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.